Why? VS Why?

Hi, hello, hola!

*Sigh* I never thought that write about things you're having in your mind would be so hard.. When I started this blog a month ago.. I was trying to figure out about what the hell I'm gonna write, but words just started to come out of my fingers..

I can tell that you guys have a lot of issues that I have, a lot of doubts, a lot of insecurities and a lot of things that sometimes we can't not explain to others or ourselves.. I always thought that nobody would understand your real feelings better than you, but God is always sending angels to us to make our life a lil bit better or just to make our baggage lighter, God makes no mistakes, He knows always what he's doing.. that's one of the reasons why I have all these "Why questions"

             VS               

Why some guys are the top of the assholeness? ( proud of me because I'm using this word that doesn't exist, but I know that you know what I mean ), why your BF or your GF makes you feel like sh*t and then they say "I'm sorry"?, why some people love to make other people's life miserable?, why the person you love the most plays with your mind or feelings?, why we call the wrong people friends?, why when you're having troubles with someone they never let you know what the !"#$ is happening?, why they just start to act different?, why people you care about one day just decide to change everything?, why there's people that do not care about anything?, why can people be so confusing?, why some people just make everything harder than it is?, why we lie if we already know that telling the truth is better?, why I have too many questions? *little laugh*... Wow! Too maaany questions..

I think my life is based on questions, maybe that's one of the reasons that give sense to my life ( I have a few more things so don't cry), we're not looking for an answer, personally I'm looking for solutions.. most of those questions are issues in our lives, but I'm sure I'm gonna have the answer (sooner than later) not to all of them but it'll be a good way to start.. So my formula is easy:

Life + Questions + Answers = U R Alive ( Solution )

I will like to read or hear your answers.. But I confess that I did not know that I had all these questions
( awesome ).. If you're a thinking lover ( another term that I've never heard before *laugh* ), think about that.. and I hope you can sincerely answer all those things to yourself

Be positive and always look for the bright side

                                                      Nashy



Comentarios

Entradas populares