I'm back!

Hi y'all, OMG long time no see, honestly I'm hoping that all of you are ok, good or just alright (LOL). You probably have been wonder were have I been during this year or what I've been doing (look at me haha like if I was an important blogger), but anyways in case you would like to know this past year has been SICK! let me just give you the short version of the story: I have short hair now (like reaally short) and embracing my natural naps haha, I finally got my degree and now I am a licensed psychologyst, I went on vacations with my bae 💜 and about a month or so I got a new position at work which is making me feel excited, but I have to admit I miss my friends from the QA department, I guess is good to start all over even though meeting new people makes me anxious.

I'm going to try to keep this blog flowing like back when I started and keep you posted at least once a week, i know that the 3-4 people that read me will like this (hahaha), hopefully, is just that sometimes is hard for me to do so cause I spend my time doing something else and the fact that my laptop broke down does not make it any easier (yes, I wrote this from my very own phone so please excuse any typo✌). For those who hopefully will read me for the very first time I highly recommend to read my oldest posts so you can keep up with what I write about here, I actually don't try to become famous in here or anything like that I am just someone that has had certaine experiences in life (good ones and bad ones) and is not affraide to shre them because maybe one day someone will be looking for some life directions and maybe any weird shit that I wrote here will help, for those who have always been there waiting to read: I'm back 😎.

I was just passing by letting you guys know that Im still alive, that it might be possible that this page will go thru some changes and maybe every friday or saturday night we will see each other in here, if by any chance there is something yoh would like me to write about leave your comments here if not its ok too 👍.

Hoping that your life have changed for the better, I'll say good bye for now.

See you soon 🚶

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares