Happy resolutions!

Hi guys!!

Since is the first time this year that I write some for you allowed me to say this: Happy New Year 馃拑馃檶馃帀馃帄 hope this year is full of great things for you! Well, honestly I want nice things for me too, but we can share 馃槀 I'm not selfish.

I know is very common for people to create goals every time a new year comes and I hope you all do at least half of things you said you'd do on 2018 and honestly that got me thinking what if instead of creating goals which probably gonna make us feel all stress because when June comes (the month, June, you know 馃槒) most of us will be wondering what have we been doing for the past six months 馃槕, what if we just think about one thing (something like a to-do list 'cause I think the "goal" title puts preasure on us) and focus on that one only? I believe that could work because you'll be concentrate on accomplishing that and maybe the rest of those purposes you had will be much easier to achive.

Lots of you probably already started, some of you probably still thinking about it and some probably don't even have a clear "goal' yet and that is totally ok馃憣 the fact that you do have some kind of resolutio or not for this year does not define you, it won't make you better or worst than the rest...and If by aby chance you do not achieve your goals is ok too, don't panic 馃槺 and don't feel down 馃槥 because if at least you were able to accomplish half of one of those new year's resolutions that's something, that means you are half purpose away to reach something that is good for you (hopefully 馃槓馃榿) the least that matters is whatever people say what trully matters is what you think about yourself.

What about me? Well, I want a mansion 馃槀, jokes aside I hope my blog grows a little more this year and that I can reach more people who can feel identify with things I write, obviously to write more and see where the road takes me in some other aspects of my life, maybe also be less afrraid (that's a string that probably got us all trapped). My wish is that for those who want to grow (career wise) I hope you accomplish that this year, for those who want to lose weight I hope you do it too, for those who want to travel I hope you can go to the infinity and beyond 馃彴馃椉馃椊, for those who want to see their business grow I hope it does more than what you imagine and if you want money, better health or if what you want is to find love or peace I hope you get that too, hard times will come, but pay no attention too that just do whatever is right so you can be closer to your resolutions 'cause I'll be watching 馃憖 馃槀.

Last but bot least just let me wish you good luck, we will be seeing each other very soon... (Sorry for any typos this post could have tho 馃檹)


Until next time 馃憢




Recommended song: Glorious by Macklemore ft Skylar Grey

Comentarios

Entradas populares