Being honest

Hello, humans!

Say hi to another post, as I always say it's been a while since my last post and (OH GOD) only have been 48 days since this 2013 started..

One of my wishes for this 2013 at the end of my last post was that I was craving for a better year.. well, I don't know what's next, but these days are not the best ( there are some exceptions, of course ).. A few months ago my life just became in a rollercoaster and obviously is something that I do not like, I know is part of life but, well I don't know how long I can handle it ( the situation )..

I know every single person have their issues, their problems, those situation that they can't handle easly, but there is a point where you are lost, where nothing make sense, where is impossible to see the bright side of some situations, well I guess that's where I am, but I know things are gonna get better ( sooner than later I hope so ).

Since this year started I've been hearing people I know saying that this year is gonna be their year, maybe the cake is not that big to share it with the 7. 000. 000. 000 people around the world ( I don't know the exact number maybe is more than that *hahah* ), but I certainly know that every man and woman in the world gets what they deserve and I know I will get what I deserve, maybe thats what I'm actually getting.. oh well..

Point is: You lose things, but you can also win, accept your reality before it gets worst.... no matter if you're holding on a thin thread or how much you've been wondering to yourself if you tried everything you could or maybe if you should try a little harder, things just happen in the way they should.. and being honest I just realize that a few days ago and I give up, I just gave up and another thing I think I learned is there are no second chances for the "good ones", but there are better days.. and ¿you know what?, that's the only thing I'm expecting from God and from myself.. better days.

See you next, guys.
           
                          

Recommended song: Maroon 5 - Beautiful Goodbye ♪ ♫

Comentarios

Entradas populares