April's first post

Hi, guys!

Greetings from the moon and say hi to another post, I hope you guys had a great easter week, I actually spent my break as a homebody, doing some homework, also I went to the church and did a lot of thinking (I always have time for that)

Well, I've been going through a lot of things lately (you already knew that), but some things never change (hahah). I've been spending time talking with of my friends, he has a pretty interesting point of view about life, relationships, friendship, all that stuff that are important to all of us.. and he made me think about stuff that I've had going on in my head for a little while, like ¿what your heart would say if it could talk?.. (thinking face) GOOD QUESTION!, so I started to think what mine would say..

I certainly know that my heart would be worried, screaming, shouting, dissapointed, sad, full of anger, but also full of joy and happiness.. "He" (my heart) probably will be mad at me, because I didn't introduce him one of his closest neighbors: "the reason", he possibly would tell me that he's tired of being kicked and used, tired of being hurt, he probably would ask me that stop crying for those who do not deserve my tears, for those who make fun of him, for those who once said I love you and when everything get difficult they just runaway and did not care about my feelings, for those who have the privilege to have you around their lives and dont appreciate the little things you do for them, those who said I'm sorry, but they keep hurting you over and over again, those who lied, those friends that proved to be anything but friends, those who made promises, that person who you gave it all, that person who was only capable to see your mistakes and forgot all the good things you did...... and lots of things that probably will make this post extremely long.

Well, if you think about this in right way you'll notice that is good to let your heart breathe and speak occasionally, a great balance can help you too, the balance between reason and feelings.. I know I'm not the only one who ever asked this questions to herself, just the in case I am the only one... well, whatever (haha).

Don't be an april's fool, guys!

                                              Nashy

Comentarios

Entradas populares