My new adventure

Hola!

Greetings from Illinois (haha), yes guys, Illinois, you guys know how excited I was about it and is finally happening, otherwise I know you guys (the people who read my posts) probably were waiting for this and I should say sorry for keeping you waiting.. But let me begin with all this "adventure thing"..

I must say that on my way here I was scared because it was the first time that I was traveling by myself, so my adventure started right there at the Miami Intl Airport, I was afraid to lose my flight because I spend most of the time in a really long line that wasn't moving to anywhere but at the end I made it and without know it I was at the gate D17 ready to take the plane that would take me to Chicago, IL.

Already in my housing I took a deep breath and told to myself  "Yes, you made it" and I must say, this trip is the only thing going on in my life that is not messed up (lol), I'm just being honest, thats why I called this blog "Let's be honest", but you supposed to know that already.

Right now I'm at room 217 with a TV, three roomates, four beds and a bunch of good moments that already stored in my head or how you mortals call it: "memories".

Right now I'm thinking about things that I really want to forget and my number one reason for doing this trip is to FORGET, forget the things that I did wrong, forget every single thing that ended bad in my life, forget every single thing that made me feel destroy, so you'd better put your seat belts on because this time lots of thing are about to change, I don't know if its gonna happen right away but it will happen and I will prove to myself (not anybody else) that I can be better, faster and stronger.

Well guys, thats pretty much it (for now), but I'm sure I'll have amazing things to tell you and I cannot wait for it (I'm thrilled, lol)..

See you next, you know the time is different up here in the moon..

                                                                             

Recommended Song: The Sweet Scape - Gwen Estefani feat Akon ♪♫

Comentarios

Entradas populares