Just read the damn post.

I think I should say: Happy New Year! (Done I just said it). 

Here we are, a new post, the first one from 2014. Hope you guys are doing good, also I hope that the first 20 days of the year are treating you good. 

Meanwhile I was at school I was thinking that I have met different people during my 12 years of life (yeah, 12.. Because the other 9 years dont count i wasnt aware of the people  that approached me during the first 9 years of my life, so lets keep going).. I was saying that i have met different kind of people, the hopeless, the happiest, charismatics, dark people, bright people, the smart kind of people, the annoying kind, the realistic kind of people,  lovely people, patient people, people that probably deserve to be love, people that probably deserve to be hate (interesting, huh?) at the end they all have their own way to think or to do some things. 

Is it bad if I tell you that i see people as a challenge? I mean every mind is a different world and theres some kind of smartness that you must have to know how to deal with them. This post is basically "a little guide" that i've made for you based on my experiences (you just take it or or leave it) because we are not getting any younger and its time to know what to do when they just start walking next to you (just a way to say it) while you're just living your life. 

The hopeless. 
Basically they believe that life just can get worst and worst. They get along pretty well with the realistic kind of people and some other kind. 

How to deal with them? 
1. Be patience: You dont know what they've been through so dont judge because at the end of the day we have done the same at some point of our lives. 

Respect their ideas, be a good listener and (of course) lots and lots of patience.

Another option: If you're not willing to do it just kick them in the ass or punch them in the throat. 

The happiest kind
Too much happiness for your system that you think you will explode? (I've been there) 

My advice: dont push them away sometimes is good for you to know that someone out there can give you some energy when you need it so keep them around. 

Note: The abuse of happiness could be bad for you so take a break. If you're not willing to deal with them punch them in the throat or just get rid of them (PROBLEM SOLVE) 

Smart/Annoying people
You're probably asking to your beautiful selfs why I put them on the same category.. Well we all know that smart people can be annoying sometimes so thats why. 

If you can handle it, keep them around. People are smart for some reason (If you have problems with that blame God for it or their genes or whatever), every person is smart in their own way (you don't have to be Antony Hopkins to consider someone smart) and think about it in this way: "you will need them" so be nice as much as you can, you never know.. probably they can help you to get through some things, their logic could be useful and hey, even though they're smart they're people too (if you think they dont live their lives as much as you do)

Now, are we talking about someone annoying?
Let's say they are the ones that are going to teach you how to punch people in the throat. 

Important detail
Can't stand someone? Just walk away from them. So get over it already or write your own guide to survive. 

And that was my small guide. I could said more but meh, I just dont want to.

Be good, kind and surround with new people once in a while. 

Bye little ones, see you soon x. P




Have to say thank you to my mate/buddy for teaching me how to punch people in the throat. So go visit her: Shicake.com

Comentarios

Entradas populares