The Good Love.

Here I am again with another post. I guess most of you should be wondering how come is she writing another one so fast.. but you know the saying if you gotta do it you gotta do it (lol), the funny story behind this is that I should be "sleeping" since I have to work tomorrow, but oh well..

I've been getting a few complements because of my blog lately which makes me feel pretty good actually even though i didn't create this blog to get any type of gratification, however is cool when people from my circle tells me stuff like that, that's why I want to say thank you for taking time to read my thoughts and all that.

Starting from the beginning is not the first time that I write about love, is just that love will never be old fashioned, I mean even the most skeptical person believes in it and there's a reason why, love gives us faith and with faith freedom will come.. at least that's my believing. This post has an interesting title even though I have wrote about it before, but I think I never dedicated a post just to talk about “it”, so that brings me some questions, like: Does good love actually exist?  Is it right to call it good? Or love is love and we instantly should assume love is good?.

For my own experience I can tell love is not always good, well, that is just in case we could classify it. For me there are different types of love, you wanna know why? Because people is different, every head is a different world, different opinion, different ways to love, but we are the ones in charge of choosing what we want, the good or the bad. Your heart doesn't always know what it wants, as well as your brain not always gonna be right, no matter how strong you are, people's heart is like the finest crystal, hard to find, once you get it you must appreciated, 'cause at the time gets broken there's no way to replace it, I mean you can always get a new one, but it won't be the same.  However no matter what type of love you have that love can either drain you and consume you, or either can make your life peaceful and bright and I know that y'all prefer the last option. Now read carefully, the good love not always might seem like it is, but you also have to give it a try.

If I ever talk about the opposite of “good love” I might not going to be talking by my own experience, but I have seen shitty crap and people suffering in so many ways, love shouldn't be demanding or rude, it should be sweet and caring, you should feel protected not pursuit, I thought that was something hard to find , but when I was not expecting it.. it just got to me. The good love that makes me go to sleep in peace when day is done, that I have a shelter, I have my faith restored and peace of mind, that type of love that makes you struggle, but you know you'll make it thru the end because is worth it in so many levels, that love is strong, has its temper, but still even when gets mad there's always a little room for kindness, love that love my flaws and accepts me just this way, with all the crap and stuff; love that can fool around me, love that makes me smile, love that teaches me how not to give a damn about anybody else 'cause is between us not the rest, love that knows that if it feels good we should just go ahead and do it, my type of love that everybody wants, but I'm the only one that has it, love that makes you feel lucky and blessed, love that makes you wanna be better, love that changes your life and believes for a good purpose, good love that opened its arms to me, a big heart, love that cares and I care..love that showed up to me  fragile and still was not afraid.. love that makes me feel loved, love that set me free.
Good love that feels happy to have what I have to offer, good love that was never affraid to walk the same road along with me, good love that feels strong and feels like it can do everything, good love that feels free, good love that wants to have good love for the rest of its days, love that wants to be better, love that will fight to keep me, good love that's patient, good love that's not alone, love that knows that next to each other is where we rather be, good love that shows up to me exactly as it is, like nobody else know it before, love that teaches me lessons, love that does not care about what the world will say as long is between us.. good love that lets you show that world could be better in the right hands.. good love that is happy that I accept its heart, no secrets, ni lies..and don't marter how angry could be theres always room for good things..

Truth is there are plenty of things to say, but let's leave some for the future, but whoever or whatever that makes you think about the future probably deserves a piece of your life.

Be wise, so you can make a reasonable choice, fast, so you don't waste time and stronger, so you can say no when appropriate, just remember is not about “love” (good or bad) itself is truly about the person who presents or brings it to you.

Do not fall for any type of love..



Recommended Song: De antes – Cultura Profética 

Comentarios

Entradas populares