A Promise of Love

"...and I promise to give you the best of my best, never make you cry and make you the happiest woman any human being has seen before."

What if you are looking for love in the wrong place? What if you are looking at right place?, but what if the wrong place is the right one to look at? We all spend our lives searching, waiting for love and getting hurt, extremely hurt, but we keep trying anyways 'cause even the worst people have a heart and we all want to be loved.

When he asked me to go out for the first time the last thing that I was thinking was in falling in love, actually I was settling down for something else, but he came in and my life perspective changed, everything changed. I found someone that thought to be truly honest with myself, who lets me be and accepts me exactly as I am, with flaws and my faults (I know I'm not as simple as I might look like) and with all and my heart full of scars, all my bullshit and even though my heart was not complete he took the risk (he said: fuck it, I can handle it) and I can lie my brain was telling me: don't do it, but the rest was like: go ahead.

Even though we've struggling, we had pushed each other to the edge we still had found a room for happiness, 'cause we have proved that where theres love everything has a solution and falls into place, it doesn't matter if a dark cloud is over our heads we just make it possible.

Dreams and plans already made, lots of illusions and obstacles to overcome, he will never let anything to get in our way, he protects my heart like the warrior he is and I will protect his like a king's threasure.

I know that this is not an actual story but whatever it is it belongs to me, is mine, is ours, i hope you all can understand the feeling, i hope you can understand why did i write this and just in case you are not so sure it was because everything resumes to how happy I am now, I never thought that I would have been able to go through so many things and still i want to keep doing it at the end of the journey it won't be the end actually it will be just the begining of something outta this world, something that only us can understand.

My life change when you let me stole your heart, I found my friend, my lover and a future life partner; and if I have it you can have it too.

These words come from my heart as it has never did before.. And still is not enough, nothing I could write it will never be good enough.



Read it with: Querer Querernos - Canserbero

Comentarios

Entradas populares