Pandora's Box

Hi, little ones, guess who's back? Yes, me!!, I know i got y'all kinda left out, but you know me I only write when I feel inspired. 

Since I spend too long to write something, is "normal" that I can say that I've been thru a lot in these past days or months (let's say). First, I got to get use again to write on my laptop 'cause it's been like a hundred years since I used this thing to type (is like a new begining, lol); the time that spent away from this blog is time that I spent falling, rising and learning and I hope you guys been doing that too. 

You know what? while time pass by I have noticed that I don't have as many things - not materially espeaking- as I thought, with time, little by little I realized that  life could be something so surreal and it doesn't work exactly as people told you it will be so you start to unbox all the demons that you have carried inside for a while waiting to have a better life or at least to live it exactly as you think it needs to be. 

Is like this story about the Pandora's box someone decided to open a little cute box and these bunch of evil and crappy things came out to the world making it look as the one we know now, well, I believe humans are exactly the same we are our own Pandora and we walk around with our boxes everywhere during life, but what if open this little box that we have is not that bad, what if the reason (sometimes) why we don't move on in life to be successful is because this box is adding that much weight to ourselves?. In this case I'll talk for myself when I say that maybe open up that box could be hard, it won't be easy, but is not impossible and can also help you to set you free and once you are the path you walk will look so much better and shorter,

Sometimes is fair to say that you won't do this on your own, serious help is needed in order toturn your life around. Opening your box can turn into some tortuous task, i mean just pricture the things you can get from there nothing less than your demons, what has been chasing you for your entire life 'till today and some small things that you have kept to yourself for a while that you don't know if is good or bad to say out loud,l like your problems for example and all that crap that you think no one will never understand, but for fact I also know that there is no problem that big, but there are also small minds, fearful hearts that for them is just not just a walk thru the most beautiful woods to afront their problems or fears. Even if it gets hard people in your sorroundings must undertand that we all have our own clocks and works in our own time. 

Don't let that what you keep on your box keeps you away from all the good things in life, love, kindness and happiness, because also good things come in a box and if you see your demons as stuff that you need to work on (one demon at a time) you'll see that at the end you will be a better version of you because you just don't throw away your demons and get rid of them just with saying it it takes time and patience. Problems always gon' be there because that's life and deep inside you, you know that is true (life's hack #500), also I high recommend not to be alone,is good to spend time with yourself, is good if your are not affraid of listening to yourself, but also do not walk this thru alone, your box might be heavy and you cannot carry it on our own, maybe someone out there that is bigger and stronger can help you bring it around while you open it and let go your demons.

Another thing is do not hesitate, problem solving takes time, when the Pandora's box got opened lot a bad things spread around the world, but little by little we've been learning how to fight them back to make possible to make them dissapear or put them in control, so as well as the Pando's box you can fight back to your problems or just to put them under control. 

So go on, keep aiming, launch and be unstoppable, be bigger than your demons, go out there and show them who the boss is, time will do the rest and will give you your pay back.


Until next time..




(This post is dedicated to all of you waiting to read something more from me and that always showed me support, specially to my friend Gi, I hope these words can give you back some fresh air).





Recommended Song: Don't Worry - Madcon feat Ray Dalton


Comentarios

Entradas populares