What women want... (short)

Hello, its me (Adele's voice), hope you guys are holding on good, on my side I can't complaint because I've been holding it up good too (cheers for me and y'all too). 

Sometimes, when I have some alone time I think about things (any type) at some level with all that thinking I realized that women do a lot (not trying to neglect what men do over here), but what I meant to say is that women care about a lot when it comes to their significant others, sometimes I believe that those significants don't know exactly what they could do in a appreciation for you (women). 

I'm not trying to get involve into any feminism stuff or anything, but I think I talk for many women when I said that we don't get exactly the "treat" we deserve from the people we love. 

In short terms (I don't wanna talk or write too much today) value the person you love, show them love because you never know when is gonna be too late, never let the day over without saying what you feel for that person, be consistent, because once again I think I speak for many when I say that with women the way to way is being consistent with the good things and treat them like the one of a kind person that they are.

Women want (even the most skeptical) someone that is there to make them laugh, who appreciates the effort she does to look pretty or even smell good, someone that can ask her everyday how's she feeling, someone who listens, thay can make them feel soecial, but all of this is resume to: what a woman wants is someone who appreciates their worth (again I'm not saying all women want this). After a lot of thinking you realize that is not about men, that "someone" couldn't be no one else but yourself. So love your self and treat you better because if you do so people around you will know hoe to treat you and will give you the value you deserve, don't make the mistake to think that all this you need to get it from the outside, starts with you (and this is for everybody).

Anyways, I hope all of you have a nice sunday and a great summer. Also I apologize for any typos that you could find in here. 

See you next time, nenes



Recommended song: The Game of Love - Daft Punk

Comentarios

Entradas populares