This is not a movie review 馃幀

Hii y'all!!!

I hope you had a great couple of weeks so far. These past weeks were good for me, I mean I can't complain (I never do tho, that's what 馃惣 bear always says to me 馃槄) but yeah, you know everything cool over here.

I gotta confess that is kind of hard for me  (hard, not impossible) to write every sunday.. however I think I'm doing not so bad since at least I'm sticking to the fact of writing in sundays 馃槒馃槄 but I'll keep doing my best in order to write EVERY SUNDAY!! 馃檶 On a weekly basis...

Earlier today I saw this movie trailer on Netflix about a movie called "When we first met" and while I was watching it I didn't pay too much atention to it because I thought it was the typical romantic comedy, but anyways I ended up looking for the movie and hitting the play buttom due to the same reason probably all of you end up watching movies on Netflix (...you know, you have probably watched all the movies available or simply is hard to decide sometimes) I have to tell you guys that this movies is amazing, really entertaining and with a great message.

**SPOILERT ALERT**!!! (Kinda)

I gotta tell you, I highly recommend this movie (and nobody is paying me for this although I wish 馃槀) this movie showed us how everything in life is meant to be, that the people that we met are suppose to be and that truly all things happen for a reason, but is not only that is the way the movie tells us that all things happen in the right time at the exact moment they need to happen.

Sometimes we believe that if we had the opportunity to turn back time we will take it just in order to fix those things we did wrong or said or maybe in order to recover that special someone we left back or just got away from our hands. (Spoiler part) in the movie the main character met this girl and they spent a wonderful night together and just at the moment he's going to kiss her he wakes up standing in the middle of a celebration in which she's announcing her engagement but is not him she's gonna married with so there's this old photobooth machine which allows him to travel back in time, but no matter how many time is he did it or the ways he tried to change the story she will end up either with him and unhappy or him being a totally different person (Spoiler Ended), well the thing is maybe the person who leaves a mark in your life is not the one you need to spend the rest of your life with maybe that person is what's gonna lead you to that "one" person but you just are not able to see it.

Bottom line is that we need to let things happen the way they suppose to and just try to go with the flow (our life curse), everything in life has an order and that order is just trying to tell you "take it chill because everything happens for a reason" whatever that reason is make it work and change that reason for a possibility and make it real. If you think that person should have ended with you it could be that you wrong, you probably are not seeing things farther than your eyes, so do not regret your past or your present.. take as it comes.

Thanks for reading carefully... See you next sunday my little ones 馃憢


PS: Go watch the movie. Period. 馃槅馃榿







Recommended song: I will follow you - RIVVRS


Comentarios

Entradas populares