Why do I write?

Peops!!! Long time no see 馃檲 sorry than I left you for more than two weeks I got a little of writer's block or some but I'm here again, as always I hope you all ok (more than ok) and that you've been doing some valuable stuff with your time.

Sometimes when I'm writing I just don't know exactly what I'm going to write about until I start to type ideas and then I end uo having lots of paragraphs that sometimes don't make any sense but at the same time they do once I give them shape so by the time I decide to post I actually noticed I've created something nice (I believe 馃槄) the main thing is that I keep doing it, you know? 'cause if through my arms up I'd gave up and my mission won't be complete. Probably you're thinking: ..and what's your mission? Well, that could take a while to be answered not because I will not know what to tell you it will be because that answer would be real long, for real (lol).

Anyway my answer to that would be: my mission (I think) is to motivate, share my experiences with the people I know (also with those I don't know personally, like my readers) and expect that at some point that could help, ¿how? Well, I strongly believe that when we have the fortune to find someone who has been through the same things we've been through it makes it easy, that give the people hope, makes you feel that there is a way out from your situation because we learn with the example I think that's the way we've been set up.

There are times where we just don't know why we living for like are we are only filling a space in the world or we here to maje a difference? My wish is that we all can feel that we are here with a purpose even though you are not able to notice maybe you are impacting someone's world in a positive way and you need to make sure that whoever comes into your life gets something positive from you (whatever that means) and it doesn't have to be something major that changes the world and shit you can start with something small, like helping someone, doing something fod your family or for yourself (yes, believe it or not doing something for yourself also can help) doesn't matter how big or small there's always something that can be done.

Maybe your mission is tight up to something you like to do and for me is writing lines for you guys, I like to share my thoughts and my experiences with you, maybe someday someone wil affect by the way I write or think and will feel identify with my posts and probably will feel better about something. My point with this is.. that I hope you all find or have found your true call in life and are not just doing things because you have but that you are doing it with love and passion (that's when the change starts) and that's the whole point of knowing what's your mission and doing something valuable with it.

Go light up someone's world, be light for others and for yourself.





Recommended song: Fade Away by Logic

Comentarios

Entradas populares