About how hard things could be..

Hola!

Here's another post... It has been a long time since my last post, actually I was trying to write, but my mind was kinda locked for a while.. between school and another things.. is a little bit difficult

Well, this time let's talk about how hard things could be.. when you're mentally, emotionally and psically tired, I think those things can make your life even harder than it already is.. some people may not be having the best time of their lives, fighting with things that they had never thought it could happen to them..



Talking about my experience I just realized that I cannot do a hundred things at the same time, that I cannot make everybody around me happy, at least not as happy as I want, that I cannot make things change by my own, I just  learned in the hardest way that  is not about what you want.. is about how things should be..

We never thought about what we could lose and the truth is sometimes you can not fix that and you have to deal with all those feelings that could appear inside your heart.. those feeling have the power to put pain in your heart and pressure in your mind.. that's not a great feeling.. But as I always said "bad things always come to an end", sooner or later everything's gonna be fine.

But remember: Some freedom for your heart is always a good thing..

Be postive, at the end everything can change..

                                                                   Nashy

Comentarios

Entradas populares