That bloody valentine

Aye, you guys better be good, say hi to another post, you freaks!

On this opportunity i will fulfill myself with this holiday spirit and I'll wish you a: "Happy stupid Valentine's day", also I just wanted to say that I decided to write this post about ... L O V E (Still not sure) however i wont talk about that kind of love you guys know cause i dont want to kill my reality (I'm not that heartless yet) anyways, everybody is getting me on my nerves with all the Valentine's fever, I deeply wish y'all survive. 

A long time ago love used to be.... Love, as simple as the word sounds, just love. Now seems like love comes attach to a bag full of crap that is not allowing us to see what actually is. Well, humanity is getting weird I must say,  they're looking for something else, complicated things I believe. Movies, magazines and tumblr quotes say: If it doesn't hurt is not love (BS) l will understand if those words where coming from someone who likes pain and suffering, love does not have to hurt, fellas, till I know love is suppose to be sweet and keep you relax and secure, secure that you found someone (for now) that shares a special bond with you. 

Apparently theres some new terms and conditions, a contract that you singed without even noticed, rules that are permitted by law and you're not allowed can't surrender because since you were agree on sharing part of your life with someone you're attach to all that person's crap. Be careful tho, love now means to turn yourself into another person's savings account, checking account, driver, teacher, psychologist, problem solver, etc. (seems hard just reading it, right?) but all the simple things about love is gone. 

But here is something I know well, that small four letters word will hunt you till it finds you and it will kill you if you don't surrender, dont even try to runaway it'll know where you hide.

Be smart and learn how to use your heart and your brain all together. 

See you next and... Happy V's day, I guess. 



Recommended song: Death and Gone - Black Keys

Comentarios

Entradas populares