Things I should've said before, thoughts you need to know

Since sometimes Im not able to speak the way you want me to... Picture this is a letter that I sent you from somewhere far away from here..

First of all I would like to tell you how much I appreciate your presence in my life and the fact that you haven't walked away, so I guess I must say, thank you. Thanks for showing me that there are so many things in life that you can't buy, stuff that you must earn and once that happens you gotta work hard to keep them as well as some other things that you can lose without even notice ans if you dont know the formula to keep the perfect balance between one and the other it'll blow away from your hands. I gotta also say, thank you for not walking away even though things get a little crazy every single day.

I know that I've been doing things backwards every once in a while, I truly hope you can see one day that Im working hard on each of those weird manners that I have and that I wanna get better and be better. Which brought me to the final thought that I owe like  millions of apologies and that means I should say sorry.

Sorry because maybe I disspointed you, sorry because I know I did things that hurted you. Forgive me if during the process I let you walked alone in the dark. Forgive me if I let you down and failed you, forgive me for all the things I should've done and I didn't. Forgive me for all those things that I should be sorry for.

...and I forgive you for all the words you left unsaid. I forgive you for those things you should've done and said and also for those you shouldn't have done. I forgive you for all the things you might thought they didnt hurt me, I forgive you for the few things you did that you think you should be sorry for.

Thanks again for accepting me just like this and for helping me to change the things I have inside that could destroy me. I dont want you to walk away, its already written that we are in this together.

Thanks for giving me the chance to be.



Comentarios

Entradas populares